Melissa & Chris
Working Dog Winery Weddings
Juliana Laury Photography | Chester County, Lehigh Valley, and Montgomery County Wedding Photographer
My ideal booking process looks a bit like this:
- Tell me you’ve already seen all my work
- Reveal that your family owns and operates a winery
- Meet at said winery 4 days later
- Load me into a Kubota & drive me around to wherever I desire to chase the light
- Don’t stop smiling/laughing/hugging/teasing/kissing the entire time
- Send me home with a bottle of Merlot.
So if anyone else wants to copy this recipe, feel free, but I have to say Melissa and Chris are way ahead of the curve and I love them for it. I had such a great time riding all over the property where Chris proposed, I felt like a kid hanging on to the side of the Kubota trying to take a selfie of us with my camera (to be included in the annual bloopers blog post next month, for sure). I already can’t wait for their wedding at one of my favorite venues, The Inn at Barley Sheaf, next year!